Office Opening Hours (Bookings, wine sales, general enquiries)
- 9am - 1pm
Seasonal Opening hours for Visitor Centre7th April - 24th Sept
- 9am - 5pm
- 9am - 5pm
- Exit Junction 9 from M11 onto A11 (signs to Newmarket, Norwich) Carry straight on for approximately 7 miles.
- Turn left off the dual carriageway at the sign to Chilford Hall Vineyard & Balsham, then immediately right over the bridge.
- On approaching Balsham, turn right to Chilford Hall Vineyard
From the North and West (A1 or A14)
- Join M11 from the A14. Exit Junction 10 from M11 onto A505 (signs to Newmarket, Norwich)
- Join the A11, and then follow signs for Chilford Hall Vineyard
From the East on the A14 or A11 (from Norwich)
- From the A14 past Newmarket. Keep to the left of the road and join the A11 in the direction of London. Look out for the Balsham signpost and Chilford Hall Vineyard. Turn left on road to Balsham
- On approaching village turn right to Linton & Chilford Hall Vineyard.
Extra parking arrangements
Chilford Hall Vineyard has ample free onsite parking for cars and coaches, and is easily accessible from Cambridge, Stansted and Luton Airports.
Company registration details
Company reg no.: FC008936
Company registration address: Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
UK address: Chilford Hall, Balsham Road Linton, Cambridgeshire, CB21 4LE, United Kingdom